Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pillalamarri ; and always love

Dear friends and like minded persons across the globe of all religions and of all followings

My country - I say my country because I am born in this country, I also say proudly my Globe covering each of you, when I used the word "my country" it relates to India.  India is attacked by many people of other religions and lot of Indian heritage and culture was cruelly crushed to ashes.  But what we see today is the simple "REMAINS OF WHAT IS LEFT".  These simple remains are still heart winning when we look at them beyond the boundaries of language, caste, creed and religion.  To say, one must have heart to enjoy these many beauties, beyond religious feelings.  Surely we can also have similar experience in other countries too which have influences of other religions. 

Please look into the beauties, and amazingly the then people of India converted simple rock stones into beautiful art pieces, which surely no one on this mother earth can do, today using very much mechanized and improved tools.

I found SEVEN MUSIC NODES ON A SINGLE PILLAR IN THIS TEMPLE.  We have several such art pieces in India when seven different pillars sing seven different nodes, but each step of a single pillar gives a different music.  

Can we imagine to create such beautiful art pieces today, surely not, and surely beyond any one's imagination. That is the reason I love India - when I look at the sample ruins that are left unguarded in different temples and that are always exposed to high risk at every point of time.

Children - if you really feel that something is great in India, love your ancestors; love your forefathers and always love your fellow human beings.  Pardon those who killed virtually the riches heritage of India, be sure of loving what you have atleast today in certain museums, temples etc.  

Mera Bharat Mahaan 
Yours affectionately
HARA HARA MAHADEVA 
DR P V SESHA SAI ASWAMEDHAYAAJI  

No comments:

Post a Comment